We are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to address them. We thank you for your patience.
Courier, Baystate Reference LabApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts
Baystate Health is seeking Part-Time and Per Diem Couriers
What You Will Do:
This position is responsible for the pick up and transportation of specimens to and from BRL (Baystate Reference Labs) clients,BMC,BMLH,BFMC and any BH affiliate. This position will also be responsible for delivering mail,requisitions,small parcels, PBO (Physician Billing bags and other items deemed necessary by the Courier Supervisor and or Dispatch. The filling and delivering of customer supply orders also. This position requires flexibility with shift schedule, as well as rotation of weekend, holidays and route schedule.
***May Be Underfilled
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Courier-1 or equivalence required.
- MA CL-D Valid Drivers License - Position subject to additional requirements (BH-HR-902 Fleet Policy).
- Excellent driving record.
- Must be 100% accurate when identifying, sorting and recording of messages.
- Must be able to run 80% of courier routes with minimum supervision as required.
- Must be able to perform assigned dispatch duties with 100% accuracy.
- Must be able to fill customer orders with 100% accuracy.
- Must have the ability to transport patients.
What You Need To Know:
- These are per diem and 20 hour Part-Time positions.
- These positions require weekends and holidays availability.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.