Medical AssistantApply Now
Location: Longmeadow, Massachusetts
You will be responsible for:
- Providing patient centered care
- Assisting in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a provider
- Interviewing patients, measuring vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height)
- Assisting provider(s) with or performing procedures/testing as directed or by protocol
- Preparing treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Following up with patient providing educational resources, appointment information and referrals.
- Ensuring that patients’ records are accurately documented
What You Will Need:
- High School or equivalent and Health Care Provide CPR certification required.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program or equivalent training
- AAMA/AMT strongly preferred
- Experience with CIS, Davincian and Patient Keeper is a plus
- Adult medicine outpatient experience also a plus.
Qualified applicants will be evaluated as follows:
- Medical Assistant I should have at least 1 year experience in a medical office
- Medical Assistant II should have at least 2 years’ experience in a medical office or 1 year as a Medical Assistant I at Baystate Medical Practices
- Medical Assistant III should have at least 5 years’ experience in a medical office or 2 years as a Medical Assistant II at Baystate Medical Practices
What You Need To Know:
Full-time / 40 hours
Location: Longmeadow, MA
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.