Advanced Practitioner for Pediatric GastroenterologyApply Now
Location: 50 Wason Avenue
Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition
Advanced Practitioner Position
Baystate Children’s Hospital is the leading provider of general and specialty pediatric services in western Massachusetts, providing advanced medical care to babies, children, and adolescents in an environment that focuses exclusively on the needs of children and families. The 107-bed facility provides complete critical care programs, including the region’s only PICU and NICU, as well as pediatric inpatient services, child life specialists, a designated emergency room just for kids, and outpatient specialty services. Additionally, Baystate Children’s Specialty Center houses 15 pediatric specialty services with focus on care coordination, comfort and convenience for children and families.
We seek a BC/BE Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join us in our academic mission to provide excellent patient care and clinical education.
Key components of this position:
- Join our team of 3 pediatric GIs, 2 pediatric nutritionists and strong support team in our well-established and busy division. Great mentorship available.
- Practice at our state-of-the-art pediatric specialty outpatient center with inpatient and procedural duties at Baystate Children’s Hospital in Springfield MA. We offer a full array of endoscopy, motility, radiology, telemetry and non-telemetry recording equipment. Strong pediatric hospitalist, surgery, anesthesia and emergency medicine is onsite.
- 100% outpatient position involves managing the care of children with new and ongoing GI disorders, develop educational plans for families and ordering appropriate consultation and referrals.
- Hours are Monday through Friday, days only. No call. Great work/life balance.
- Our new cutting-edge Pediatric Procedure Unit and Endoscopy suite puts patient-centered care at the forefront.
Qualifications: Eligible candidates will be Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with pediatric experience. 3 years advanced practice pediatric experience is required.
The Pioneer Valley is a thriving area located in western Massachusetts and provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities. Anchored by the city of Springfield, our region boasts a myriad of opportunities for recreation, music, education and art enthusiasts. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report.
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.orgor interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Melissa Hale, Lead Senior Recruiter at Baystate Health
Phone: 413-794-2624 Fax: 413-794-5059 Email: Melissa.Hale@baystatehealth.org
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.