Social Worker LCSWApply Now
Location: High Street Health Center
Social Worker MSW
The licensed ambulatory social worker advocates for and helps patients and their families cope with challenges and adjustments related to diagnosis and treatment. As an integral member of the multidisciplinary care team that provides services based on the unique needs of each patient, the social worker is responsible for addressing the psychosocial issues that arise in the ambulatory practice settings. Through a range of focused social work interventions and practices, the role is designed to guide and assist patients, families, physicians, and other members of the health care team to work through an identified problem, to positively affect the patient's continuity of care, and to reach optimal outcomes.
What you will need:
- Masters in Social Work and LCSW Required
- 3-5 years related experience
- Knowledge of local community services, local community resources, state, and federal programs that provide medical care and financial support to children and families.
- Ability to work independently and amicably in group situations.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written commuication skills in English.
- Ability to work with diverse patient and staff populations.
- Proficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to navigate and document in clinical computerized patient care records.
Full time position
Location: High Street Adult Clinic
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.