Behavioral Resource Tech Baystate Wing HospitalApply Now
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
As the Behavioral Health Resource Tech at Baystate Wing Hospital, your essential functions include;
- Providing continuous observation of the patient or patients they are assigned to
- Ensure that the patient does nothing to harm themselves or others
- Maintain a safe environment and interact with the patient, family, and staff in a caring professional manner
As a member of the health care team, the BRT will:
- Provide care for the patient and may include bathing, feeding, toileting, ambulating, turning, and repositioning as assigned
- Responsible for reporting any changes in the patient’s condition or behavior to the nurse immediately and documenting every 15 minutes during their shift
What you will need?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience as a direct health care provider, previous psych sitter, CNA, MA, HHA or PCA
- CPR required- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
- CPI training preferred
Position located at Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer, MA
Part-time, 24 Hours/Week, Evening shift including rotating weekend and holiday coverage
Please submit resume with online application
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.