We are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to address them. We thank you for your patience.
Constant Companion Geri Psych Unit Baystate Wing HospitalApply Now
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
As a Constant Companion in the Geri Psych Unit at Baystate Wing Hospital, your essential functions include;
- Under the supervision of an RN, observes the patient to ensure the safety and comfort of the challenging patient who requires frequent or continual observation and contact due to psychiatric or safety reason
- Meets the communication needs of patients, families and with nursing staff
- Records all required documentation
What you will need?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in hospital and/or behavioral health setting preferred
- Demonstrate proper use of telephone, patient charting, nurse call system, bed position control
- Demonstrate ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations
Position located in the Geri Psych Inpatient Unit at Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer, MA
Full-time, 40 Hours per Week, Evening Shift including rotating weekends and holidays
Please submit resume with online application
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.