Food Service Aide Baystate Wing HospitalApply Now
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
As a Food Service Aide in the Food Services Department at Baystate Wing Hospital, your essential functions include;
- Preparation and assembly of food items for the patient feeding system and cafeteria
- Set-up, delivery and retrieval of the patient feeding system, includes to patient rooms and cafeteria
- Cashier and assists with serving customers
- Works alongside kitchen production diet clerks, café staff and other food service workers
What you will need?
- Prior knowledge working in commercial kitchen includes safe food handling practices preferred
- Strong customer service skills in communicating in a calm, professional, respectful manner
Position located at Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer, MA
Full-time, 37.5 Hours/Week, Day and Evening Shifts including rotating weekends and holidays
Please submit resume with online application
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.