We are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to address them. We thank you for your patience.
Patient Care Technician Geri Psych Unit Baystate Wing HospitalApply Now
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
As the Patient Care Technician in the Geri Psych Unit, your essential functions include;
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care and comfort patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the RN
- Communicates to the RN changes in patients clinical condition
- Able to perform general duties with adequate supervision
- Responsible for safe, timely and efficient movement of patients, supplies and equipment
What you will need?
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certification as Nurse Aide and/or completion of documented Nurse Aide, Home Health Aide or Patient Care Technician Training Program or a nursing student with two clinical rotations
- Minimum 1 year of Nurse Aide performance in hospital setting; experience in acute care/behavioral health/dementia setting preferred
- Healthcare Provider CPR Certification required
- Basic computer skills
Position located in the Geri Psych Unit at Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer, MA
Per Diem Status
Please submit resume with online application
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.