Pharmacy Tech Certified Baystate Wing HospitalApply Now
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
As a Pharmacy Technician at Baystate Wing Hospital, your essential functions include:
- Under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, assist in various activities of the pharmacy department
- Responsible for the essential functions and responsibilities, noting every employee is expected to perform other similar and related duties as assigned. Leadership has the right to change or add to the job responsibilities based on changes in workflows or processes as necessary
- Obtain and maintain appropriate knowledge and understanding of Baystate Wing Hospital/Baystate Health (BH) Pharmacy Services. This knowledge includes the values, policies, and procedures of BWH/BH and BH Pharmacy Services
- Understand major job responsibilities and performance factors that help meet the responsibilities which include: Drug Distribution; Dedication to Quality Improvement Initiatives; Customer Service & Teamwork; Attendance
- Demonstrate commitment and dedication to patient-centered delivery of care
What you will need?
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Current Massachusetts Pharmacy Technician License
- PTCB/Technician Certification
- Previous Pharmacy Technician experience, IV training preferred
- Possesses good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Understands principles of staff engagement
- Proficient Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability work independently
- Demonstrate math skills
Position located in the Baystate Health Eastern Region, Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer , MA
Full-time-Day shift including rotating weekend and holiday coverage
Please submit resume with online application
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.