Registered Nurse Med Surg Unit Baystate Wing HospitalApply Now
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
As a Registered Nurse in the Medical/Surgical Unit at Baystate Wing Hospital, your essential functions include:
- Provides professional direct and indirect patient care in the med/surg setting that meets the psychosocial, physical and general patient care needs
- Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate, about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomology
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment
- Ability to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision
What you will need?
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, ASN required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of clinical RN experience.
- Current Massachusetts RN License
- CPR Certification
- Cardiac Rhythm Interpretation within one year of hire
- Previous one year acute care nursing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, basic computer knowledge and competencies as maintained within the department
- Position located in the Med/Surg Unit at Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer, MA
- Part-time/24 Hours per Week, Day Shift includes rotating weekends and holidays
- Please submit resume with online application.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.