Surgical Technologist Baystate Wing HospitalApply Now
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
As the Surgical Technologist in Surgical Services, your essential functions include;
- Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures
- Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure
- Monitor PAR level of all surgical instruments and supplies
- Cleans and sterilizes all surgical instruments
- Understand scope reprocessing and instrument processing
- Cross train to Endoscopy
- Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities
What you will need?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in the Operating Room
- Surgical Tech Certification
- BCLS Certification
- Able to communicae effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient computer knowledge
Position located at Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer MA and Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center, Ware, MA
Per Diem Hours Available
Please submit resume with online application
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.