Ambulatory Nurse Primary Care RN, Northern Edge Adult MedicineApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
- Functions independently to assess develop and implement plan of care for complex patients.
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care and patient success.
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and groups of patients.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to acute and chronic disease management.
- Develops patient trust and engages the patient/ family in care and treatment. Understands social and cultural differences that might impede patient care
What you will need:
- Massachusetts license as an RN and CPR certified.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of nursing experience
- Both adult and pediatric experience preferred
- Experience in primary care practice or related nursing experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
- Location 3400 Main Street
- Hours - 8 hr shifts must be flexible to between the hours work of 8:00-5:30
- Resume required
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.