Ambulatory Nurse Reproductive Medicine and Women's Health e
- Providing care to patients including education and support to patients/families
- Performs telephone triage responsibilities
- Administration of medications, IV therapy, and immunizations as required.
- Participates in departmental quality improvement initiatives
- Serves as resource nurse to medical assistants and clerical staff
- Serves as team leader, mentor and resource for clinical staff
Required Work Experience:
- Must have two (2) or more years of clinical experience as an RN
Preferred Work Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff.
- Prior experience working in the field of Women’s Health, IVF or Reproductive Medicine strongly preferred
Skills and Competencies:
Baystate Health required competencies per department
- Full Time - day time hours
- Must be flexible to work every 6th weekend - hours
- Location - 3300 Main Street, Springfield MA
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.