We are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to address them. We thank you for your patience.
Application ArchitectApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Consider joining a dynamic team that supports several Cerner suites across a growing multi-facility organization located in Western Massachusetts!
What You Will Do:
As an Application Architect, you will possess expert knowledge in all of the Cerner Millenium application suites, including the ability to analyze and troubleshoot their integration points.
In this role, you will have expert knowledge in domain management and Cerner implementation methodologies. The Application Architect is a resource to other solution experts on the team, providing mentoring, informal leadership, and providing developmental opportunities across the team.
This position requires a strong and demonstrated knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and Implementation Strategies.
Demonstrated expert knowledge of:
- Cerner Foundations and Security
- IVIEW build and Careaware modules, including Fetalink and IBUS
- Orders and Message Center
- Clinical Documentation Support and Build
- HL7 Message interpretation and troubleshooting
- Building Inbound and Outbound Aliases
As an Application Architect you will review all system changes and participates in complex system testing and is independent in troubleshooting any Cerner Millenium issue, from both the front end application, as well as expert knowledge in troubleshooting relational data base integration points
- Demonstrated expert knowledge in Cerner Foundations and Security, as well as integration troubleshooting using Cerner tools
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain a complex Event Set/Event code infrastructure independently using multiple approaches
Responsibilities would include:
- Monitoring and reviewing all Cerner Flashes and providing recommendations
- Monitoring and making recommendations regarding Service Packages and Code Releases
- Monitoring UCERN discussion boards and Lights on Data – and providing recommendations for optimization
- A strong localized knowledge of both inpatient and ambulatory clinical workflows is required
- A strong positive work ethic and desire to learn and teach others is required
- Attention to detail is required
- Must maintain scrupulous documentation
What You Will Need:
- Must be willing to teach others and participate in onboarding new team members.
- 8-10 years Cerner Millenium Experience desired
- Inpatient or Ambulatory Clinical Experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related healthcare field required.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.