Bus/Shuttle Driver CDLApply Now
Location: Baystate Medical Center
Baystate Health, a leading not-for-profit integrated health system, is transforming the delivery of health care to the communities it serves. Baystate Health (BH) is one of New England’s leading and largest integrated healthcare systems, serving more than 800,000 people throughout Western Massachusetts. With about 12,000 employees, a 1,200-member medical staff, and net patient service revenue of more than $2.3 billion, this dynamic and growing system includes an academic medical center, a children’s hospital and three community hospitals. It also includes a large multispecialty group, (Baystate Medical Practices), Baystate Home Health, Baystate Reference Laboratories, and Health New England, a 205,000-member health insurance company.
Baystate Health is hiring a per diem Shuttle/Bus Driver in Springfield, MA. This is a great opportunity for someone with past experience in logistics to continue to use their CDL driving experience. With this position there are no weekends or holiday driving, a very competitive rate and you are making a difference in the daily lives of our community.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience driving a vehicle requiring a CDL license preferred.
- MA CDL class B with air brakes and passenger endorsement.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Fleet Policy Statement:
- Applicants must possess a valid driver's license recognized by the employee's state of residence and satisfactory finding from their Motor Vehicle history report as a contingency of employment.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.