Clinical Case Manager, per diemApply Now
Under the direction of the Program Manager and Clinical Supervisor, the Case Manager II in the Adult Partial Hospital Program is responsible for performing a wide range of duties involving patient evaluation, case management, treatment, discharge planning and documentation. The Case Manager II is responsible for gathering a psychosocial evaluation through interviews and record review and completing an assessment with case formulation and treatment plan. The Case Manager facilitates psychoeducational and psychotherapeutic groups. Position includes close collaboration with the treatment team, including a Psychiatrist, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Clinical Supervisor, Case Managers and Psychiatric Nurse. Case Manager II must have excellent written, keyboarding and verbal communication skills. The position must represent and support our mission to provide quality, compassionate care to members of our community while operating in collaboration with other clinical departments, emphasizing the important interaction between behavioral health, general health and wellness and contributing appropriately to the overall financial objective of Baystate Health.
1) Completes a psychosocial evaluation including current and past history, assessment of mental status and risk assessment through patient interviews, collateral contacts and record review.
2) Identifies reason for admissions and in collaboration with the patient develops treatment goals and weekly updates.
3) Facilitates/Co-facilitates psychoeducational and psychotherapeutic groups to address treatment objectives.
4) Documents psychosocial evaluations including case formulation and treatment goals. Develops treatment plans and updates and completes a discharge summary.
5) Collaborates with Central Intake to ensure appropriate admissions, obtains necessary authorizations and concurrent reviews.
6) Identifies appropriate goals which enhance professional development and institutional needs. Develops specialized clinical expertise as required and develops and achieves personal goals which reflect uniqueness of practice.
7) Actively participates in departmental and program meetings, such as conferences, administrative meetings, program development and other special committees.
Required Work Experience:
1) 3 years
Preferred Work Experience:
1) 5 years
- LICSW or LMHC
- Masters Degree in Social Work
- 2-5 years of relevant work history working with Adult patients
- Experince group thearpy a plus
Master of Social Work (Required)
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker - State of Massachusetts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or contact us through the email link below. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Please include your contact information and specific details about your requested accommodation to support you during the job application process.
To request assistance by phone, contact us at: 413-794-3666
For Email requests: talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org