We are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to address them. We thank you for your patience.
Clinical Psychologist - Adolescent Eating DisorderApply Now
Location: 3300 Main Street
Baystate is seeking a Licensed Clinical Psychology for our Adolescent Eating Disorders Program:
Under the direction of the Practice Manager and Chief of Child Psychiatry, the Psychologist provides clinical services to patients, couples, and families being treated in Outpatient Behavioral Health. Demonstrates doctorate level knowledge of developmental stages, personality structure and development, mental health diagnoses, current treatment modalities, and psychological testing methods.
- Clinical responsibilities include conducting intake interviews to obtain patient history information, contributing diagnostic information, making preliminary diagnoses, and participating in the development of an interdisciplinary assessment and treatment plan which will typically include developmental pediatric input, psychological testing, individual insight-oriented or interactive psychotherapy, family therapy, and collaboration with outside agencies (e.g., public and private schools, daycare centers, mental health agencies, child advocacy groups), and contributions by other psychological disciplines.
- Provides age appropriate treatment to patients.
- Evaluates patients to assess presenting problem, contributing history, and current mental status.
- Develops behaviorally specific treatment plans including measurable treatment goals.
- Completes all documentation related to treatment in the clinical record according to established standards consistent with NCQA guidelines.
- Manages the necessary documentation and provides the information required by third party payers to secure reimbursement.
- Conducts meetings with families, significant others and other service providers as delineated in the treatment plan.
- Provides psychological testing as requested or necessary for assessment or treatment purposes.
- Provides strategic information and input to the Practice Manager as needed for service quality evaluation, and program development.
- As supported by the Practice Manager or Chief Child Psychiatry, participates in teaching activities and academic activities, which may include the clinical supervision of practicum students, post doctoral students and other clinicians as requested.
- Participates in other special activities of the department as requested by the Practice Manager.
- Observes all health and safety requirements.
- Incumbent is expected to perform other similar and related duties as assigned.
- Management has the right to add or change to the job responsibilities at any time.
What you need :
- Doctorate Clinical Psychology Required
- Licensed Psychologist
- Must have exprereince in Adolescent Eating Disorder Treatment
- Prefer experiene with Family Based Therapy ( FBT)
What you need to know:
- 10 % Administrative program oversite.
- 90% Clincal interaction with Patients and providers
- Multiple local locations
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.