CNRP - RN IIIApply Now
Location: Baystate Medical Center
The Daly Operating Room is comprised of 18 operating rooms that support multiple specialty service lines; Level 1 Trauma Service, Pediatrics, Neurosurgery, Bariatric Surgery, General GYN Surgery, Total Joint, Orthopedic Trauma, Transplant, Thoracic, Plastic, Robotics and Urology. A nine month Orientation for experienced RNs new to the OR is offered. Training is provided in all specialties using a course curriculum from the AORN Perioperative 101 course.
You will be responsible for:
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing.
What will you need?
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current Health Care Provider CPR certification required. ACLS required. AORN Certification preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 1 to 5 years RN experience required experience in surgical setting, operating room, PreOp/PACU preferred.
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.