Concierge IIApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Baystate Health is seeking a Concierge for part time positions.
Under the direction of the Lead Concierge you will maintain a high service excellence presence at the assigned location by greeting arriving customers at vehicles or entry doors in a positive and professional manner.
What you will do:
- Displays outstanding customer service putting interaction with patient/visitor before any other function.
- Displays outstanding verbal and telephone skills, communicates to patients/visitors in a clear concise professional manner.
- Directs volunteers assigned to area in positive, respectful manner.
- Handles high volume and stressful situations and unusual requests in a calm professional manner while maintaining one on one assistance.
- Basic knowledge of computers, responsible for maintaining all systems log ins.
- Effectively use wayfinding tools, maps and ability to clearly articulate direction to patient/visitor.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 years of experience in hospitality industry or related field with proven customer service.
- Must have the ability to type a minimum of 25 words per minute.
What you need to know:
- These are part time positions, 20 hours per week, from 8:00 am to 12 pm and 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm, requiring every other weekend and holiday.
- This position is located in Springfield MA.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.