We are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to address them. We thank you for your patience.
Electronic Image TechnicianApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Baystate is seeking an Electronic Image Technician.
What You Will Do:
- Provides technical support to internal and external customers by efficiently performing a wide variety of tasks utilizing Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS), Electronic Medical Record (EMR), and other related applications. This position is an active member of the Radiology PACS Support Team and will participate in the on-call schedule.
- Tracks and troubleshoots reported problems and implements solutions if available.
- Escalates unresolved issues to second level responder(s).
What You Will Need:
- High School/GED
- 3 years healthcare/radiology experience
- Basic knowledge of Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS)
- Basic knowledge of computers, software applications and networking
- Basic knowledge of basic digital imaging
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to effectively communicate, comprehend and disseminate technical information through good verbal and written skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail and think innovatively
- Skilled in customer service relation principles
- Works independently and effectively within work groups
What You Need To Know:
- Location: Baystate Health Radiology Service including all community hospitals.
- Hours: Monday- Friday 40 hours per week
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.