Emergency Services Follow Up NurseApply Now
- BUSIEST ED IN MASSACHUSETTS AND ONE OF THE BUSIEST EDS ON THE EAST. Experience diverse pathologies and acuity as we serve over 122,000 adult and pediatric patients annually. Our 72,000 square foot ED is equipped with 94 private rooms, separate pediatric ED, separate behavioral health rooms and top-of-the-line technology. BMC is a major referral care center and the only Level 1 trauma center and pediatric trauma center in the area.
- PATIENT EXPERIENCE.Work with dedicated professionals committed to patient centered excellence. Act as an advocate for patients, families and significant others. Come join a team dedicated to the culture of safety, shared governance and nursing autonomy.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.Baystate Health is committed to your professional development. Baystate Health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team, including nurses. Enjoy state-of-the-art simulation programs on campus! TNCC, ACLS, CPR and CPI re-certification classes provided. Reimbursement for Certified Emergency Nurse Certification (CEN).
- WORK LIFE BALANCE.Whether you want to work part-time, full-time, or per diem, BMC will work with you to find the right fit and schedule that works for your life!
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS SALARY AND SO MUCH MORE!Generous compensation package, CME Allowance and time, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Experience: Minimum 5 year RN experience required within Emergency Department
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Current Emergency Nursing Certifications preferred.
- Critical thinker who is able to review information and seek appropriate guidance as an advocate for the patient.
- Experience working with community resources.
What You Need To Know:
- Location: Baystate Medical Center, Springfield MA
- Dept: Emergency Department
- Hours: Part Time, 16 hour
- Shift: Day
Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Certified Emergency Nurse - Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.