Employee Occupational Health Services NurseApply Now
Full / Part Time:Full time
Under supervision of the Employee Health Service Director, the Employee Health Nurse performs a variety of duties pertaining to patient examinations and treatment, emergency and follow-up care, disease prevention, and record keeping.
- Performs medical treatments and administers first- aid and appropriately instructs patients in health care according to their individual needs in accordance with accepted nursing policies and procedures.
- Responsible for departmental follow up of all TB skin test conversion and exposures, as well as other infectious and communicable exposures. Reviews immunization records in OHM and charts of employees following all infectious exposures within required time frame.
- Demonstrates sound clinical judgment in assessment of calls and triages appropriately and accurately executes orders of nurse practitioners or physician within scope of abilities.
What you will need:
- Massachusetts license as an RN and BLS/CPR certified
- COHN certification strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of nursing experience
- Experience in a an ambulatory, primary care or occupational health setting strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
- Hours- Full Time 5 days a week
- Location- Employee Health Services Department - Medical Office Building 2 Medical Center Drive
- Resume required with completed on line application
Education:Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Certifications:Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Other, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or contact us through the email link below. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Please include your contact information and specific details about your requested accommodation to support you during the job application process.
To request assistance by phone, contact us at: 413-794-3666
For Email requests: talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org