Endoscopy Technician Per DiemApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Baystate Health is seeking a Per Diem Endoscopy Technician.
What You Will Do:
The Endoscopy Technician performs a variety of direct and indirect clinical patient care activities and technical skills in the diagnostic and therapeutic gastroenterology / endoscopy practice setting within the established department policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of endoscopy equipment with equipment status report to Clinical Engineering
- Assists with equipment set-up and/or supplies, and knows what will be needed, during emergency situations as directed by the physician and/or RN
- Maintains room supplies and equipment; includes ordering and restocking
- Performs cleaning and disinfecting of endoscopes, room, and equipment
- Provides endoscopy room turnover and technical support
- Assists in collecting data for an objective assessment to identify patient’s needs, problems, concerns or human response, e.g., vital signs
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Eligible to take the SGNA Cerficiation Exam after 12 months functioning in the department
- A background of 6 months to 1 year in a hospital setting
- Capable of following detailed instructions, possess good interpersonal skills and be able to perform a number of activities according to priority
What You Need To Know:
Location: Baystate Medical Center, Springfield MA
Type: Per Diem
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.