Business AnalystApply Now
Are you interested in an opportunity to work in a rapidly evolving healthcare mobile app space and work for a team that pioneers mHealth solutions and a leader of implementing cutting edge technologies?
We are looking for a business analyst to be a liaison with potential and current partners, as it pertains to the overall user-experience, design considerations, and product specifications for web and mobile software development. Build and maintain relationships (through expertise and influence) with cross functional and technology teams resulting in an environment of highly effective collaboration, communication, and execution of programs/processes across the organization. Partner and collaborate with internal clinical partners, Product champions, Product Owners and other stakeholders to ensure we capture all the necessary information in order to meet the expectations and SKA. Facilitate meetings with all stakeholders across other business units - in the formulation of requirements that are used by the development teams for successful, efficient project delivery. Participate across technology and cross-functional team, this position will help in contributing to projects from beginning to end with goals of increased efficiency, transparency and quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Elicit requirements and business objectives from key stakeholders - internal and external - for future application or technology-related solutions.
- Work with managment to prepare and maintain a product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short-and long-term releases.
- Work closely with the User Experience, Web Design, Front End and Back End Developers, Architects and key subject matter experts in defining and delivering solutions.
- Participate in and/or facilitate the prioritization, sizing and business justification of futre product enhancements.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with business leaders and technical staff including but not limited to: requirements gathering, prioritization, sprint/project planning, and demonstrations/retrospectives.
- Lead and/or participate on internal and client project team meetings including Agile sprint teams.
- Escalate risks that will directly impact project timelines and deliverables to the Leadership.
- Create reports and dashboards in Tableau and Excel, Prepare and present monthly status reports to leadership.
- Investigate application analytics anomalies to gain insights that can be used to recommend application enhancements.
- Prepare features and functionality documentation and updates configuration manuals in support of product releases.
- Become subject matter experts in BH web and mobile applications.
- Prepare and execute acceptance test cases for application development projects to help ensure quality throughout development life cycle.
- Identify issues and coordinate with developers and Leadership to triage and resolve issues.
- Participates in production deployments, verifying patches and bug fixes in production environment.
Minimally Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or 5 years equivalent experience.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skill And Ability:
- 3 to 5 years in any combination of business analysis roles in high-paced internet-based organizations or within website departments in traditional organizations.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects.
- Turn concepts into project requirements, perform requirements gathering and writing appropriate documentation, which leads to successful feature development and timely project completion.
- Follow agile software methodologies to define and track application development stories.
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies, requirements documentation and software development project leadership.
- Define valuable metrics and pull reports with dashboards to track those metrics.
- Knowledge of computer systems in PC, client-server, and web-enabled systems.
- Create test cases and documentation with or without requirements/specifications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Must be able to investigate an issue, isolate its probable cause, and provide a reliable method for reproducing the issue
- Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, etc.) and mobile platforms (iOS, Android).
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.