Guest Service AmbassadorApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Baystate Health is seeking Part Time and Per Diem Guest Service Ambassadors.
What you will do:
The Guest Service Ambassador I (GSA I) assembles patient meal trays and snacks that are in compliance with Medical Nutrition Therapy orders and identified food allergies. GSA I coordinates with RSA and GSA II to deliver meals and snacks within established timeframe. GSA I assists with inventory of stock items for the tray line.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Accurately assemble patient meal trays that are in compliance with diet orders and food allergies.
- Accurately assemble patient snacks in compliance with diet orders and food allergies.
- Identify and report meal and snack irregularities to Supervisor on duty or Liaison.
- Practice safe food handling including maintaining appropriate food temperature, hand washing and personal hygene.
- Accurately perform tray tracking.
- Accurately processes Commissary orders to maintain par level for tray line food items.
- Deliver meals and snacks to units independently.
- Responsible for delivering meals and snacks to units when GSA II is on break.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Food service and/or healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Speak, write and comprehend English.
What you need to know:
- We are hiring for part time and per diem positions.
- This position requires flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
- This position is located at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.