Heart & Vascular Tech AssociateApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
What You Will Do:
- Provide ancillary support care to the patient during an operative or interventional procedure such as coronary, peripheral and neuro interventions, cardiac and vascular surgery
- Comduct skills related to aseptic technique, pressure monitoring set up, POC testing and additional unit support
- Expected to work independently and have expert knowledge of the equipment and uses in this area and provide support to the staff in all procedures performed in the Heart and Vascular procedure unit
- Unit support including: stocking of procedure rooms/storage spaces and maintain appropriate par levels, transportation of patients and asisting with room turnover
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum three years of operating room/interventional unit experience
What You Need To Know:
- Location: Baystate Health Medical Center- Springfield MA
- Shift: Days
- Hours 28 hours per week
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.