LPN Scheduling CoordinatorApply Now
Coordinates and facilitates the provision of high quality, cost effective home health services for all Baystate Home Health offices through efficient triaging, scheduling and communication. Supports clinical management to assure appropriate utilization of resources as well as patient safety and satisfaction.
1)Demonstrates knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, developmental stages, pharmacology, health promotion and disease prevention and treatment, best practice interventions, BHH policies and procedures through daily interactions with staff, physicians and patient/families.
2) Works closely with Clinical Managers to address patient service concerns, complaints, and adverse events. Identifies and addresses complex patient/familyclinical, social, behavioral and cultural needs.
3) Receives phone calls to ensure that patients needs are met which may include an unscheduled visit or wellness call.
4) Prioritize admissions and routine visits and schedules efficiently for all staff with clinical manager oversight. Assures visiting staff schedules are completed the day before the scheduled shift.
5) Assures staff schedules are full to maintain producitivity standards and works with the clinical managers/directors to ensure performance concerns are addressed promptly by clinical manager and/or director.
6) Completes work flow tasks as assigned in EMR which includes assigning daily visits, OASIS visits, rescheduling and processing missed visits.
7) Serves as a role model fo reffective communication across the organization. Supports clinical managers in visiting staff accountability.
8) Other duties as required for shift support.
Required Work Experience:
1) 3-5 years Home Health or similar.
Preferred Work Experience:
1) Medical scheduling.
Skills and Competencies:
1) None listed.
Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support - Various, Driver License - Various, Licensed Practical Nurse - Various
Collaboration, Courage, Ownership, Service focus, Values Differences
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.