Medical PhysicistApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
You would be responsible for:
- Performing routine and periodic output measurements and quality assurance tests related to radiation treatment planning and therapy units.
- Ensuring all physics data is accurate and computation methods are precise.
What will you need?
- M.S. in Physics
- 3 - 5 years experience in Radiation Therapy Medical Physics.
- Board certification desirable or candidate for board certification with an expectation to become certified within 12 months of hire.
- SRS or SBRT experience preferred.
IMRT, HDR and PSI experience a plus.
What you need to know
- Full Time position
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.