We are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to address them. We thank you for your patience.
Occupational Therapist PerDiem PediatricsApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
You would be responsible for:
• Completing and documenting occupational therapy assessments.
• Planning and implementing group and individual occupational therapy treatments.
• Monitoring patients progress and documenting accordingly.
• Participating in daily treatment teams and collaborating with other disciplines in patient care needs and discharge planning.
• Completing discharge summaries.
What will you need?
• Licensed Occupational Therapist in the State of MA.
• Pediatric experienced a plus
What you need to know
- Per diem position (Outpatient)
- Day and evening availability needed; no weekends
- Will need at least 2 afternoons to evening shift availability, we are open until 7:00 pm.
- Pediatric experience needed
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.