Pharmacy Tech, InpatientApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
What You Will Do
- Pharmacy technicians, under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, assist in various activities of the pharmacy department. Through the leadership of the Pharmacy Technician Supervisor and Assistant Director of Inpatient Pharmacy Services, the pharmacy technician is responsible for the essential functions and responsibilities outlined in this document, noting every employee is expected to perform other similar and related duties as assigned. Leadership has the right to change or add to the job responsibilities based on changes in workflows or processes as necessary.
What You Will Need
Registered Technician according to Massachusetts State Code 247 and Certified according to Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
Additional skills required:
- Possesses good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Understands the principles of staff engagement;
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred;
- Ability to work independently; Demonstrated math skills.
What You Need to Know
Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Schedule will vary between first and second shifts and will include rotating weekends and holidays
Shifts are as follows:
1st shift - Start times: 6a, 6:30a, 7:30
End Times: 2:30p, 3p, 4p
Second Shift - 2:30p - 11p
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.