Physical Therapist, OutpatientApply Now
· Assisting patients in reaching maximum physical performance while adjusting to disabilities or recovering from injuries.
· Treating patients using standard physical therapy procedures.
· Determining patients capabilities needs interests and goals and prepares individually tailored programs consistent with the physician's diagnosis.
· Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program
· A valid Massachusetts Physical Therapist license
· CPR certification.
What you need to know
- Full Time
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.