Radiologic Technologist, Per DiemApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
You would be responsible for:
- Performing diversified radiological procedures as directed
- Use of radiographic and fluoroscopic equipment, c-arms and computerized radiography
- Assignments to various imaging departments, ambulatory and pain clinic.
What will you need?
- ARRT and MA Radiographers license required
- The ability to perform OR, ED, Fluoroscopy, Portables
- The flexibility to shift locations per needs of department
What you need to know
- Per diem position
- Available for all shifts, rotating weekends
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.