Registered Nurse, Adult Psychiatric Treatment UnitApply Now
Full / Part Time:Part time
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence seeks a Registered Nurse to join our Adult Psychiatric Treatment Unit!
- A PASSION FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Our 28 bed Adult Psychiatric Treatment Unit (APTU) offers inpatient treatment for patients ages 18 and older with psychiatric disorders in a safe, secure setting, with working within a multidisciplinary team with advanced treatment modalities, act as an advocate for patients, families and significant others.
- SHARED GOVERNANCE. Baystate Health believes in your voice. It involves teamwork, problem-solving, and accountability, with the goals of improved staff satisfaction, productivity, and patient outcomes. Join committees, councils and task forces that seek your input and expertise while respecting your autonomy.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. As an academic medical center, Baystate is committed to your professional development and constant learning. As a nurse, Baystate provides a professional nurse recognition program that encourages career growth within the organization.
- WORK LIFE BALANCE. Whether you want to work part-time, full-time, or per diem, BMC will work with you to find the right fit and schedule that works for your life!
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS SALARY AND SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, Tuition Reimbursement, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
- Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Unit: Adult Psychiatric Treatment Unit- Baystate Medical Center
- 2nd Shift
- Every other weekend and holiday commitment required
Education:Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Certifications:Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Certified Registered Nurse - Other, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.