Registered Nurse, Cardiac Cath Lab
What You Would Do:
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing.
What You Will Need:
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
What You Need To Know:
- Day shift, M-F, start times are 7am or 8am
- Four -10 hours or three -12 hour shifts
- Call is required 1 time per week. and every 5th weekend
- RN must be within 30 minute radius during call hours, a sleep room provided if needed.
- 6 month unit orientation
- Shadow experience will be given immediately following interview
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Certified Registered Nurse - Various, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.