Registered Nurse, Community Health Center RNApply Now
- Functions independently to assess develop and implement plan of care for complex patients including medical and/or psychosocial disorders.
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks.
- Establishes plan of care, sets priorities and implements the plan of care with patient/family and team/provider input.
- Builds on knowledge and experience to include more diagnoses and complicated medical patients.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care and patient success.
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and groups of patients.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to acute and chronic disease management.
- Massachusetts license as an RN and CPR
- 1-3 years of clinical nursing experience required
- Strong clinical assessment and phone triage skills
- Community Health Center or Practice experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Full Time and Per Diem Nursing opportunities exist in all 3 of our Community Health Centers
- High Street Community Health Center
-Brightwood Community Health Center
-Mason Square Community Health Center
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.