Registered Nurse, Emergency Department, Part Time NightApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
What You Will Do:
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
What You Will Need:
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
What You Need To Know:
- Part time 24 Hours
- Shift: 7p-7:30a
- Must work every other weekend and every other holiday
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.