Registered Nurse, Emergency DepartmentApply Now
Full / Part Time:Full time
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence seeks a Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Department!
- BUSIEST ED IN MASSACHUSETTS AND ONE OF THE BUSIEST EDS ON THE EAST. Experience diverse pathologies and acuity as we serve over 122,000 adult and pediatric patients annually. Our 72,000 square foot ED is equipped with 94 private rooms, separate pediatric ED, separate behavioral health rooms and top-of-the-line technology. BMC is a major referral care center and the only Level 1 trauma center and pediatric trauma center in the area.
- PATIENT EXPERIENCE.Work with dedicated professionals committed to patient centered excellence. Act as an advocate for patients, families and significant others. Come join a team dedicated to the culture of safety, shared governance and nursing autonomy.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.Baystate Health is committed to your professional development. Baystate Health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team, including nurses. Enjoy state-of-the-art simulation programs on campus! TNCC, ACLS, CPR and CPI re-certification classes provided. Reimbursement for Certified Emergency Nurse Certification (CEN).
- WORK LIFE BALANCE.Whether you want to work part-time, full-time, or per diem, BMC will work with you to find the right fit and schedule that works for your life!
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS SALARY AND SO MUCH MORE!Generous compensation package, CME Allowance and time, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience
- Education: ADN required BSN preferred
What You Need To Know:
- Location: Baystate Medical Center, Springfield MA
- Dept: Emergency Department
- Hours: Full Time, Part Time available
- Shift: 7a-7p, 7p-7a, 3a-3p, 11a-11p available
Education:Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Certifications:Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Competencies:Collaboration, Courage, Ownership, Service focus, Values Differences
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.