Registered Nurse - Pediatric Emergency Department - Full-time DaysApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
You will be responsible for:
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing.
What will you need?
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
- Full tine postiion
- Shift: 7a-730p
- Must work every other weekend and every other holiday
All Baystate Health transfers are contingent upon receiving a successful reference from your current supervisor and approval from Health Services which may include a drug screen. Transfers may also require verification of additional credentials, a driving record check, a national background check or other employment or background verifications. An authorized Human Resources representative or the hiring manager may review your human resources file if you are selected as the finalist for a position. Internal applicants must meet all requirements and qualifications of the job posting. This position may be part of the Caregiver Identification Program. Please refer to eWorkplace for details.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.