Registered Nurse, RN Endoscopy Minor ProceduresApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Registered Nurse – Endoscopy
You will be responsible for:
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing.
What will you need?
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required. ACLS Certification Required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year acute care RN experience required; RN experience in Endoscopy or surgical environment preferred.
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
- Requires Rotational On call weeknights and weekends.
What you need to know:
- This is a 4 day /week, 10 hour shift position with variable start time of 6:30am, 7:00am and & 7:30am.
- Will require on call coverage for week nights, weekend and holidays in rotation.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.