RN IntercareApply Now
Full / Part Time:Full time
D6B – Intermediate Care unit – Registered Nurse
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence seeks a Registered Nurse to join our team!
Daly 6B is a dedicated, close-knit group with an engaged leadership team all with strong clinical backgrounds and a dedicated medical director; both devoted to professional growth and development! Care for a broad patient population and perfect your skills with 21 intercare beds and 21 acute care beds, great nursing ratios, and optimal support staff.
- PATIENT EXPERIENCE. Work with dedicated professionals committed to patient centered excellence. Act as an advocate for patients, families and significant others. Come join a team dedicated to the culture of safety, shared governance and nursing autonomy.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Baystate Health is committed to your professional development. Baystate Health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team, including nurses. Enjoy state-of-the-art simulation programs on campus! Reimbursement for CMSRN/RN-BC certification.
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS, SALARY AND SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CEU opportunities, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
- We have days and nights available
- We have full time and part time available
- Every other holiday and weekend
Education:Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Certifications:Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Competencies:Collaboration, Courage, Ownership, Service focus, Values Differences
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.