Sr Application AnalystApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
The Clinical Ancillary Team is seeking a Sr. Application Analyst
In the role of an Application Analyst on the Clinical Ancillary team, you will be expected to support clinical applications such as CBORD (Food and Nutrition); Theradoc (Department Health Care Quality); Dragon and eScription, HomeCare/HomeBase application, and Rx 30 in the Baystate Health Ambulatory Pharmacies to name a few.
Applicant is required to work independently to support clinical end-users across the enterprise, support and implement product upgrades; troubleshoot technical issues, and identify implement resolutions.
Must be able to work directly with vendors to access the BH networks and applications, and assist with identifying and resolving moderate to complex issues.
Application must be a strong team player, and be willing to be flexible to support other team members and their assigned applications. Application should act as a resource to other application experts on the team, providing mentoring, informal leadership, and providing developmental opportunities across the team.
Position requires Intermediate to expert knowledge of H7L messages, management of inbound and outbound aliasing, supporting SQL databases, client/server application structure, Microsoft OS, Networking, and Knowledge of I&T processes and structure.
Position requires a strong and demonstrated knowledge of Project Management methodologies and implementation strategies.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain a complex server configurations independently using multiple approaches.
Additional Responsibilities would include:
- Monitoring and reviewing new industry standards for each application being supported.
- Demonstrated proficiency in vulnerability patching
- Providing recommendations for optimization of assigned products
- Flexible, independent learning style
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong localized knowledge of both inpatient and ambulatory business or clinical workflows is preferred
- A strong positive work ethic and desire to learn and teach others is required.
What You will Need:
- Attention to detail is required
- Must maintain updated and accurate documentation
- Must be willing to teach others and participate in onboarding new team members
- 8-10 years I&T Experience desired
- Inpatient or Ambulatory Clinical Experience strongly preferred
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.