Sr Application AnalystApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
The Clinical Ancillary Team is seeking a Sr. Application Analyst
In the role of Application Analyst on the Clinical Ancillary team, you will support clinical departments and their applications such as: Food and Nutrition (CBORD); Department of Health Care Quality (TheraDoc); HIM (Dragon (DME), Cerner HIM Profile, ePoint and eScription); Inpatient and Retail Pharmacies (Pyxis and RX30); Clarivia and APACHE for Acuity measures and staffing, and Baystate Home Health (HomeCare/HomeBase).
What You Will Do:
Applicant will work proactively and independently to support clinical end-users across the enterprise; support and implement product upgrades; troubleshoot technical issues; and identify and implement resolutions.
Will act as a liaison and technical resource coordinator; work directly with vendors to access the BH networks and applications; and assist with identifying and resolving moderate to complex issues.
Applicant must be a strong team player, and be willing to be flexible to support other team members and their assigned applications. Applicant should act as a resource to other application experts on the team, providing mentoring, informal leadership, and providing developmental opportunities across the team.
Position requires knowledge of HL7 messaging, SQL databases, client/server application structure, Microsoft OS, Networking, and knowledge of I&T processes and structure.
Position requires demonstrated knowledge of Project Management methodologies and implementation strategies.
Additional Skills and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and reviewing new industry standards for each application being supported
- Demonstrated proficiency in vulnerability patch testing
- Providing recommendations for optimization of assigned products
- Flexible, independent learning style
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of both inpatient and ambulatory business and clinical workflows is preferred
- A strong positive work ethic and desire to learn and teach others is required
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and enthusiastic attitude along with the ability to deal with high pressure situations in a professional manner
- Attention to detail is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Must maintain updated and accurate documentation and application inventory databases
- Excellent time management skills
What You will Need:
- Minimum 3-5 years I&T experience strongly desired
- Experience working in a healthcare setting preferred
- Degree in Information Technology or Business preferred
- Applicable work experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement
The manager will consider under filling this position.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.