Sr Application Analyst
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Baystate Health (BH) is one of New England’s leading and largest integrated health care organizations, serving a population of nearly one million people throughout western New England. With roots dating back to the founding of Springfield City Hospital in 1873, Baystate Health has been providing high-quality and compassionate health care in western Massachusetts for more than 145 years. With more than 12,000 employees, a medical staff of nearly 3,100 physicians, and net patient service revenue of more than $1.4 billion, the ever-growing health system includes five Massachusetts hospitals.
Senior Analyst level – Design, Build and Implementation of Departmental Scheduling for Perioperative and Radiology Services
This position supports the integration and development of information systems at Baystate Health. Responsibilities include the installation, testing, customization and implementation of software packages for Baystate Health within the IT division. The incumbent will lead large, complex projects; including the development of detailed project plan tasks, timelines, technical specifications, testing plans, and cut-over plan. The development and on-going maintenance of support documentation is required. They will work closely with other analysts, engineers, architects, team leaders, managers, and business partners to collaborate on system design. These activities require skills in independent decision-making, application design and configuration, complex problem solving, leadership, systems analysis, customer service, teamwork, organization and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you will do:
- Must be independent in Developing, Reviewing, Defining and Modifying System Specs in accordance with Cerner Standards to support Baystate Health practice.
- Knowledge of Perioperative departmental workflows and scheduling requirements
- Knowledge of Radiology departmental workflows and scheduling requirements
- Includes the ability to build, update and support scheduling, and required documentation for perioperative services
- Candidate must have the ability to navigate CIS to perform moderate to complex troubleshooting for all Powerchart, Firstnet and Surginet solutions
- Independent and Motivated self-learner
- Strong Troubleshooting skills- required
What You Will Need:
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the implementation, configuration, deployment, maintenance and ongoing support of large computer applications
- Surginet application build and support
- Build and support of Radiology Scheduling and related orders integration
- Build and support of Surgical Scheduling and related procedures integration
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to document functional and technical specifications
- Ability to document test plans
- No remote work agreement
- Will participate in CIS on call rotation providing issue resolution and escalation for multiple CIS solutions
- Manager will consider under filling this position
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.