We are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to address them. We thank you for your patience.
Sr Application AnalystApply Now
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Baystate Health is Seeking a Full Time Sr. Application Analyst with Infor Lawson Experience
What You Will Do:
- Support a highly utilized enterprise Infor Lawson Financial and Supply Chain application.
- You will have the opportunity to apply your skills integrating and expanding an existing and/or suite of applications.
This position supports the integration and development of information systems at Baystate Health. Responsibilities include the installation, testing, customization and implementation of software packages for Baystate Health within the IT division. The incumbent will lead large, complex projects; including the development of detailed project plan tasks, timelines, technical specifications, testing plans, and cut-over plan. The development and on-going maintenance of support documentation is required. They will work closely with other analysts, engineers, architects, team leaders, managers, and business partners to collaborate on system design. These activities require skills in independent decision-making, application design and configuration, complex problem solving, leadership, systems analysis, customer service, teamwork, organization and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
Project Activities and Oversight
Directs defining the value of the proposed initiative and viable technical solutions that address the requirements. Leads in the design and documentation of technical specifications and business requirements. Performs systems analysis and documents current state, future state and performs gap analysis. Participates or leads project teams to implement complex solutions that meet the organization's goals and objectives. Follows established project management methodology. Develops policies and procedures to support system post implementation. Creates thorough test plans and performs all relevant testing of programs and integrations including unit, system, functional, regression, stress/load, integrated and disaster recovery. Coordinates to ensure projects are executed according to plan.
Administration and Leadership
Under support and guidance of team leadership, ensures sufficient backup for their responsibilities is established. Informs team leadership of progress, plans and issues. Manages work to ensure adherence to established and approved timelines. Promotes system change management process follows all change control procedures. Promotes a team environment. Mentors and works closely with all partners. Stays current with supported applications and technologies.
Configure and builds systems per technical and functional specifications.
Writes functional and technical specifications for system modifications and enhancements to meet business requirements
Meets with partners regularly to understand their operations, identify optimization opportunities, review current project and work, and discuss open systems issues. Proactively monitor partner satisfaction to ensure the systems continue to meets their needs.
Participates in the development of training documentation and curriculum, along with the training department resources and, if necessary, assist in the training of applications.
Leads vendor and resource management activities.
Participates in preparation of capital or operating costs for assigned systems.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the implementation, configuration, deployment, maintenance and ongoing support of large computer applications
- Promotes a team environment through mentoring and coaching
- Advanced technical knowledge of requisite systems and applications
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Exemplifies customer service excellence. Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Able to appropriately delegate tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; Flexible
- Solutions-oriented; Attention to detail
- Able to troubleshoot complex technical and process issues and document resolutions
- Previous application support experience with Infor Lawson preferred. Will consider experience on other Financial and Supply Chain platforms.
- Infor Lawson or other relevant training and certifications preferred.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools a plus.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.