We are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to address them. We thank you for your patience.
Behavioral Health ClinicianApply Now
Location: Baystate Behavioral Health
Baystate is seeking a Per Diem Behavioral Health Therapistfor our Adolescent Eating Disorders Program:
The Behavioral Health Therapist is a member of a multidisciplinary team of clinicians who provide informed assessments, as well as, individual and group therapy to children/adolescents.
What you will do:
- Under the direction of the Medical Director and Clinical Supervisor, the Behavioral Health Clinician performs a wide variety of duties involving patient evaluation, case management, treatment, discharge planning and documentation.
- Provides informed assessments of children/adolescents. The assessments are comprehensive, age-specific and include a social, psychological, cultural, spiritual, environmental and financial assessment necessary to inform proper therapeutic care.
- Ability to formulate trauma-informed treatment goals/plans with the client and refer to other disciplines as needed. Supports patients' rights by treating the individual needs in the framework of their specific psychosocial, spiritual, developmental and cultural variables.
- Provides therapeutic services to patients and families. Utilizes evidence-based trauma-informed therapies. Demonstrates strong clinical skills
- Demonstrates skill of collaboration, advocacy and linkage as they relate to patient care. Provides patients and families with information on community resources and appropriately refers patients/families to identified resources. Participates in patient and family educational efforts.
- Maintains all appropriate records and follow the department documentation policy.
- Adheres to Departmental policies and procedures. Meets productivity standards. Contributes to Performance Improvement activities when indicated to improve areas within clinical practice, or systems issues effecting delivery of service.
- Contributes to development of programs within the Department, the Departments of Behavioral Health and Pediatrics, as well as our community partners.
What you will need:
- Masters in Behavioral Discipline
- Experience with Easting Disorder Treatment
- Prefer experience with Family Based Therapy ( FBT)
- LICSW, or LMHC required
What you should know:
- This positon is per diem hours will vary
- 8 hour day shifts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.