Adult Clinician LICSW Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient CenterApply Now
The Adult Behavioral Health Therapist is a member of a multidisciplinary team of clinicians who provide informed assessments, as well as, individual and group therapy.
- Performs intake assessments and evaluations of individual and/or family dynamics and treatment needs, including the formation of a psychological diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Prepares case histories of patient's personal, social and emotional development.
- Develops, coordinates and implements a clinical treatment program for the diagnosis, treatment or referral of patients exhibiting moderate to severe social adjustment problems.
- Implements and adheres to policies which ensure patient confidentiality.
- Communicates with family members to further the effectiveness of patient treatment and progress.
- Maintains records and reports and progress notes as required by agency policy.
- Participates in Quality Assurance Programs as required by hospital policy.
- Documents therapy in accordance with hospital policies and procedures on medical records.
- Is able to assess and treat the age specific mental health needs of infants, children, adolescents, adults and elderly which they service.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development in each category cared for.
- Participates in supervision per agency policy.
- Participates in planning conferences, educational seminars and in-service training activities.
- Maintains and complies with established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops.
- Participates in orientation and training programs as required by agency policy.
- Obtain CEU's required to maintain license.
- Participates in providing supervision to staff and/or interns per agency policy.
- Enhances agency visibility in the community through participation in lectures, presentations, program development, workshops and fairs.
What you will need:
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Current Massachusetts LICSW License required
Previous adult behavioral health therapy experience
Position located at Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center, Ware, MA
Full-time, 40 Hours/Week
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
Please submit resume with online application
Master of Social Work (Required)
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker - State of Massachusetts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or contact us through the email link below. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Please include your contact information and specific details about your requested accommodation to support you during the job application process.
To request assistance by phone, contact us at: 413-794-3666
For Email requests: talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org