Custodian Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient CenterApply Now
Location: Ware, Massachusetts
As a Custodian in the Environmental Services Department, your essential functions include;
- Clean and sanitize rooms and furnishings in assigned work areas
- Follow established policies and procedures to maintain high standard of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hospital
- Performs a variety of specialized procedures involving routine cleaning and project work in patient rooms, corridors, public areas, offices and other designated areas
- Performs various project work procedures such as floor refinishing, spray buffing, carpet shampooing, window washing and furniture moving
What you will need?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in healthcare environmental services preferred
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of safety procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with patients, families, visitors and other healthcare workers and function within a team
- High level interpersonal skills, must be able to read, write and speak English
- Ability to make sound judgments and perform responsibilities with minimum supervision
Located in Environmental Services at Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center, Ware, MA
Per Diem Status
Please submit resume with online application
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.