LPN Home Health Visiting Nurse WareApply Now
Location: Ware, Massachusetts
What You Will Do:
- Performing nursing care to include physical, psychological, emotional, and socio-economic assessment in the care of patients with a life limiting diagnosis.
- Assumes clinical responsibility for assigned patients from admission to discharge.
- Educates patient, family and staff on diagnosis, treatment program and resources available
- Provides nursing care with kindness, sensitivity, in a manner that preserves and protects patient autonomy, dignity, and rights.
- Collaborates with staff to assure a high quality of patient/family care and participates as an active member of the interprofessional team.
- Completes mandated documentation in a complete and timely manner while maintaining clinical records in accordance with agency policies. .
- Provides nursing interventions as identified by the plan of care including patient/family education thru ongoing evaluating and assessing
- Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Massachusetts and CPR certified.
- 1-3 years nursing experience
- Home Care or community health nursing strongly preferred
- Valid Driver’s License - Must have a car and a valid Massachusetts driver’s license.
- Excellent judgment, communication and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and work within an interdisciplinary team.
- Must have excellent assessment, strong interpersonal, customer service, organizational and communication skills.
What You Need to Know:
- Location -- Ware 40 Chestnut Street Baystate Home Health
- Ware, Ludlow, Belchertown and surrounding towns
- 40 Hours per week
- Driving Required - See Fleet Policy Below
- Resume required
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.