Clinical Supervisor Primary Care Practice
What you will be Responsible for
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced RN with previous lead or supervisory experience. Must have a passion for team collaboration, systems thinking, change management, process improvement and a “Patient First” mentality.
- Responsibilities include: General clinical team oversight for overseeing all clinical flow issues with a focus on patient centered efficiency and patient and staff/provider satisfaction, ensuring that clinical operations comply with required standards and that policies and procedures are in place for all practices, and overseeing mentoring and development for clinical staff. The Clinical Supervisor handles a broad range of day-to-day operational activities, including supervision of clinical staff, actively participates in quality and service improvement, serves on departmental and interdepartmental committees and keeps practice management apprised of the practice's clinical issues and concerns. Role also includes providing direct patient care as determined by practice needs
- The Clinical Supervisor serves as the overall nursing leader for the practice and partners with the ambulatory RNs, LPNs and Medical Assistants to identify and implement educational and developmental opportunities, develop nursing policies and procedures, oversee clinical staffing and schedules, and provide guidance to both management and nursing teams on nursing issues and concerns.
- In close collaboration with the Practice Manager, the Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for interpreting and applying Baystate Health personnel policies and procedures, demonstrates leadership skills which foster a collaborative, team-based environment and coordinates all issues related to development, including hiring, training, performance management and evaluations for clinical staff including 3 RNs, and 10 Medical Assistants.-
What You Will Need:
- Massachusetts RN licensure, and CPR required, BSN preferred
- 5 years clinical nursing experience required
- Supervisory, team lead or charge nursing experience required working in an ambulatory setting is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in partnership with physicians and other clinicians
- Preferred candidates will have strong organizational and analytical skills with a focus on process improvement
- Excellent team building and people management skills
- Demonstrated track record of successful partnership with nursing, physicians and advanced practitioners
Associates of Science: Nursing (Required), Bachelor of Science: Nursing
Driver License - Various
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.