Home Care Aide, CertifiedApply Now
Location: Westfield, Massachusetts
The Home Care Aide provides support and assistance with personal care. Assists patient in functioning in their home setting and encourages comfort and dignity. Maintains safe, healthy environment for patients by completing assigned tasks.
- Provides emotional and physical support to terminally ill individuals and their caregivers.
- Assists with all personal care duties in a caring and professional manner, encouraging patient independence within the patient’s functional limitations.
- Assists the caregiver in teaching self-care to the patient to maintain and promote the independence of individuals in a safe and healthy environment.
- Performs duties indicated in the patient care plan as outlined by clinical staff.
- Demonstrates good judgment and skill and takes appropriate initiative to insure that patient care is of optimum quality.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Current Home Health Aid Certification Required
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
Fleet Policy Statement
Applicants must possess a valid driver's license recognized by the employee's state of residence and satisfactory finding from their Motor Vehicle history report as a contingency of employment. A drug screen is required after an offer of employment is extended. Failure to comply with or have acceptable test results will result in the rescinding of the employment offer
Full Time 30 hours week
Monday - Friday 8-4:30PM with potential weekend and holiday rotation.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Trouble applying or uploading a resume? We invite you to email us at talent.acquisitionFD@baystatehealth.org or call us at 413-794-3666.