Registered Nurse, Home Care Visiting RNApply Now
Location: Westfield, Massachusetts
What You Will Do:
- Performing nursing care to include physical, psychological, emotional, and socio-economic assessment in the care of patients
- Assumes primary clinical responsibility for assigned patients from admission to discharge.
- Educates patient, family and staff on diagnosis, treatment program and resources available
- Provides nursing care with kindness, sensitivity, in a manner that preserves and protects patient autonomy, dignity, and rights.
- Collaborates with staff to assure a high quality of patient/family care and participates as an active member of the interprofessional team.
- Registered and Licensed Nurse in the State of Massachusetts and CPR.
- 1-3 years medical surgical nursing experience required
- Home Care or community health nursing strongly preferred
- Excellent judgment, communication and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as work within an interdisciplinary team.
- Valid Driver’s License - Must have a car and a valid Massachusetts driver’s license. Motor vehicle report will be reviewed and final hiring decision will be based on information obtained
What You Need to Know:
- Territory includes Westfield, Feeding Hills and surrounding towns
- 40.0 Hours per week
- Weekend to include 1 in every 3rd or 4the weekends
- Holiday Rotation
- Driving Required - See Fleet Policy Below
- Resume required
Fleet Policy Statement
Applicants must possess a valid driver's license recognized by the employee's state of residence and satisfactory finding from their Motor Vehicle history report as a contingency of employment. A drug screen is required after an offer of employment is extended. Failure to comply with or have acceptable test results will result in the rescinding of the employment offer. Employees whose positions are covered by this policy are subject to random drug screening and an annual review of their motor vehicle history.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.